Macpac Merino Blend Hike Socks
NZ$29.99 Sale NZ$22.49
Please select a size and colour above to see stock availability and delivery
Why we made this
Thick and warm, these technical hiking socks cushion and protect your feet during long day walks or multi-day hikes.
Made from a technical blend of merino wool, acrylic, nylon and elastane, these thick socks are warm and cosy for hiking. Ideal for walking or warming up in front of the fire at the end of the day, these socks combine high loft cushioning with a nylon reinforced heel and toe for comfort and durability over time. With mesh panelling for ventilation and an elastic arch support to help prevent your socks riding down your foot, the Merino Blend Hike Socks are the perfect pair for outdoor adventures.
Thick hiking sock with high loop pile cushioning
Crew cuff is snug around lower leg
Elastic arch helps prevent the sock riding down
Ventilation mesh on top of the foot
Nylon reinforced heel and toe for increased durability
Main Fabric 42% Merino Wool, 42% Acrylic, 14% Nylon, 2% Elastane Weight (g) 110 g — Size S
Machine wash cold
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron
Do not dryclean
Browse 4 questions Browse 4 questions and 6 answers
Hi your description says 58% of what the socks are made of ... what is the other 42% please? Thanks
BEST ANSWER: Hello Heather, great question: - The Macpac Blend Hiker 114568 are 42% Merino, 42% Acrylic, 14% Nylon and 2% Elastine. Thanks.
How much merino wool in sock?
BEST ANSWER: Hi Carmel, the specs are 42% Merino Wool, 14% Polyamide, 2% Elastane. Cheers :)
I thin Id like to order but what is the rest of the sock made of as the specified amount only comes to 58%?
BEST ANSWER: Hello Chris. 114568: 42%Merino, 42% Acrylic, 14%Nylon, 2% Elastane. Thanks the Macpac Team
Hi what size does medium and large convert to in men’s shoe sizes?
BEST ANSWER: Hello Bernie, we will request the team to upload a guide asap, but in the mean time a rough rule of thumb would be medium = US6-9 and large would be US 10+