Purchase A Gift Voucher
REDEEM ONLINE AND IN STORE.
Give the gift of adventure! Gift vouchers are emailed directly to the recipient’s inbox.
Gift vouchers are redeemable online and in-store.
Gift vouchers can only be redeemed in the country of origin.
- Macpac gift vouchers are only redeemable in the country of purchase.
- You cannot purchase a gift voucher on our webstore using another gift voucher for payment.
- No change will be given. Vouchers can be redeemed in full or for part of a payment.
- When redeeming a gift voucher online, only one gift voucher is valid per transaction.
- If the amount of your gift voucher does NOT cover your total order amount, you will need to pay the remainder of the purchase with a valid credit card. Gift vouchers are non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be redeemed for cash (except where required by state law) and cannot be credited to an account.
- We do not charge sales tax when you buy a gift voucher because it is charged when the gift voucher is used. State tax may be added to all orders shipped to addresses in the states indicated here.
- In the event that gift voucher value information is unable to be retrieved online, we reserve the right to decline a gift voucher online transaction until the correct gift voucher value can be verified.
- To use multiple gift vouchers, please visit one of our Macpac stores or contact us for further information.
- Unredeemed balances will remain on the voucher until used.
- Macpac cannot replace, redeem or refund lost, stolen or damaged gift vouchers.
- Gift voucher balances can be checked in store, or please contact customer service for this information.
- If you have any additional questions, please contact our Customer Service team.
- Gift vouchers have no expiry date.