How to measure up: a guide for Macpac clothing sizes (cm).
|Infants||6 Months||12 Months||18 Months|
Hint: For the most accurate results, measure yourself in your undergarments.
- Chest: Measure around the fullest part of the chest, ensure the tape is under the arms & arms are straight at side of body.
- Waist: Measure your waist at your narrowest part (natural waistline).
- Sleeve Length: With elbow bent slightly, measure from center of spine at base of neck, across the shoulder & down arm to elbow, finishing at wrist.
- Hip:Measure around the fullest part of your hips - standing with feet together.
- Inseam: Measured from crutch to ground (shoes off).
If it doesn't fit, return it within 60 days, as long as it's unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
See Returns Policy
If your measurements are in between those listed in the size chart, pick the next larger size.